Bainbridge Cosmetic Dentistry
Helping Patients Smile Confidently
The common phrase “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” is true, but only up to a point. While fashions and fads of beauty certainly come and go, it has been scientifically proven that people have always perceived shining, white teeth to be an enduring sign of both beauty and friendliness. This is because of the conception that those with white teeth are responsible in caring for their health, and thus somehow more likely to be trustworthy and genuine towards us as well.
Of course, we know that true beauty is found in the heart, but it certainly does not hurt to have a brilliant smile either. However, due to accidents and natural causes, or even sometimes due to unfortunate consuming habits, our smiles can become damaged or go missing. There is no need to resign yourself, however, if you have contacted our cosmetic dentistry team in Bainbridge. Our dental professionals at Michelle A. Gifford DDS, PLLC are ready to repair your grin and make it gleam even more gorgeously than before.
A Wide Range of Cosmetic Services
There are lots of ways to lose your smile – perhaps nature has misaligned or worn your teeth, or maybe they got broken or chipped in a tragic accident. You might have even suffered staining from needing to drink abundant sources of caffeine for work or school. However, even though there are many ways to lose your smile, we have ensured that there are just as many ways to recover it.
Several of the services that we offer to remedy your teeth include:
- Porcelain Veneers – These coverings made of sheer, beautiful porcelain are crafted uniquely to fit each individual tooth, hiding any signs of staining or marking. They restore your teeth to their natural, shining glory.
- Composite Fillings – When tooth surfaces are rough and jagged due to chips or cavities, this causes both discomfort and embarrassment. Composite filling creates a smooth, polished surface for stellar comfort and aestheticism.
- Teeth Whitening – One of our quick treatments of professional whitening certainly beats years of brushing in vain, trying to remove yellow stains. Our safe treatments will restore your smile to its original purity.
- Porcelain Crowns – If your tooth has suffered a larger fracture or more severe chip, a crown will restore its function completely back to normal. The highly advanced quality of our porcelain will be so perfect that only your dentist will be able to discern the difference.
- Onlays – Sometimes, teeth break oddly due to an unnatural accident. If the hole is too large for a filling but too small for a crown, onlays will establish strong foundations without completely covering the tooth’s surface.
- Gum Contouring – Gingivitis or tooth decay or even a combination of the two can destroy your gum, making it recede from the tooth. Contouring the gum line will not only stabilize your teeth and strengthen your chewing ability, but will boost your smile’s shape as well.